Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the brochure

So, I have been working on my 'Official Tour Guide - Stoke-on-Trent' brochure to go with my tour. This is one side of the brochure for the regeneration tour, which is due to take place on Friday (20th Feb) I am still working on the other side because I can't decide exactly what I want to say.
Depending on how this one goes I hope to create a second tour, which takes in the 1986 Garden Festival Site, as it is today.
There is still a lot to do in time for Friday - sewing red ribbons onto my tour guide costume, making a flag thing to hold up (like in the picture) and getting the brochures finished and printed.
I will also get the 5 Polish artists to fill in a monitoring form at the end of the tour to find out what they thought about it.

No comments: